The use of shopsarisari.com (herein referred to as the “Website”) is governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Ishkaster Inc. (herein referred to as “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is a duly registered Philippine-based company engaged in the business of providing marketing solutions and logistics to person, partnership, corporations, association and entities situated at The One Executive Office Building Unit 2, 4th Floor #5 West Ave., Corner Col. Martinez St., Quezon City 1104, Philippines
The User (herein known as “Users”, “Client”, “They”, “Customer”, “Customers”) who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing registration data (referred to as the “Email Address”, “Password”, “Registration Data”). Each User is designated a unique identification (email address and password) and thus accepts the Terms and Conditions delineated hereunder.
By accepting this Terms and Conditions, the User has accepted and agreed to be bound by the policies set forth in the following policies:
This Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time. Should there be any changes, these will made known though announcements displayed in the Website as well as in emails sent to registered Users. The continued use of the Website signifies that the Users agree to the changes imposed therein.
The use of this Website affirms that the Website User is at least 18 years of age. Persons who are not capable of forming binding legal contracts (i.e. minors) who wish to transact with the Company, may register through a representative (or legal guardian) who is of legal age in order to make a transaction. This will be made possible with the representative registering in the Website prior to purchase. We reserve the right to terminate any account should we discover that the user is a minor.
The use of this Website requires the User to maintain the confidentiality of the submitted email address and password, as he or she is responsible for all the activities that occur under this name. Furthermore, it is important that Users provide accurate details in the registration form. Failure to comply may result in the suspension and deactivation of account/s.
- The User must understand that the product listings are provided by online resellers based in the United States (or other countries outside of the Philippines). The Company should not be held liable for the listings of any products presented in the Website.
- The User must understand that the company has the right to approve or reject the order. Users will receive an email with regard to their orders.
- The User must understand that the prices reflected on the Website include the product price only. Shipping, customs fees, and charges from other services will be reflected upon checkout.
- The User must understand that he/she is responsible for checking the product descriptions before any purchase. Placing an order implicitly means that customers are bounded by the terms governing sales including product’s warranty.
- The User must understand that he/she is responsible for the use of his/her own credit cards, and the company will not be liable for any fraudulent act.
- It is the Company’s policy to satisfy all customer expectations to the best of its ability. The Company will not be held liable though for unsatisfactory services including, but not limited to, delivery delays, arrival of product to the Client in a “Dead on Arrival” state, and lack of product supply.
- All items posted by the User on the Website and other social media accounts such as reviews, feedbacks, comments, and suggestions properties of the Company. The Company reserves the right to edit or remove altogether comments for whatever reason it may have.
- All materials, including, but not limited to, images, texts, trademarks, logos, designs, photographs, music, videos, and slogans outside of the Content provided by amazon.com are owned and licensed by shopsarisari.com. The use of this Website for personal purposes is a breach of its copyright, and is prohibited without the written permission of the Company.
- The use of this Website affirms that a User will fully comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations set forth in the Republic of the Philippines. This includes liability in ordering products that are prohibited by law to be shipped from the country of origin to the Philippines. The company reserves the right to cancel any order placed by the User should the order involve any restricted items.
The Company does not claim any ownership or rights to any product images and product descriptions posted in the Website or Application as this Content belongs to amazon.com and its content suppliers.