Skip to content
- 1 can - Century tuna flakes in oil
- 2 medium red onions minced
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup crushed chicharon
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 to 4 pieces Thai chili pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Prepare the tuna by draining the liquid. You can place it in a cheese cloth and squeeze until the liquid comes-out.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan. Pan fry the tuna until it turns light to medium brown.
- Add onion. Continue to sauté until the onion becomes soft.
- Add scallions and chilli pepper. Sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Season with garlic powder, ground black pepper, and soy sauce. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add half of the chicharon and put the mayonnaise into the pot. Mix well. Set aside.
- Melt butter in sizzling plate (metal plate), put the cooked tuna sisig on the plate. Continue to cook for 30 seconds or until sizzling hot.
- Top with remaining chicharon. Serve. Share and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.