- A potful of water
- 1 pack of Pancit Canton
- 2-3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Cheese (optional)
- Boil a pot of water.
- Add the Pancit Canton noodles in the water, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain the noodles, then add the Pancit Canton flavoring packs.
- Whisk all the eggs together, then add one tablespoon of oil.
- Add one tablespoon of oil to pan on medium heat.
- Add half of the eggs to the pan, then spread them around to coat the bottom.
- Sprinkle cheese on the eggs (optional), and let cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add half of the noodles to the center of the eggs, then use a spatula to fold the eggs over the noodles to make an omelette.
- Repeat with the remaining eggs and noodles.