- 2 - 155 g. Ligo Sardines in Tomato Sauce Chili Added
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tbs. olive oil or any
- Heat pan and add oil. Add garlic, onion and saute until caramelized.
- Add Ligo sardines and stir. Cover and cook in low heat for about 5 to 10 minutes. Try not stir it too much to avoid the sardines from breaking apart. No need of more salt, the caned sardines has enough.
- Remove pan from heat and transfer in a serving plate. Serve hot with garlic fried rice or just plain pandesal. Enjoy.