- 500g Chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 pouch Mama Sita's Menudo/Afritada Mix, dissolved in 1 cup (250ml) of water
- 200g Potatoes, cut into 1" cubes & fried
- 2pcs Bell pepper, red & green, cut into cubes
- ½ cup Frozen green peas (optional)
Heat the oil and fry chicken until golden brown.
Pour the dissolved Mama Sita’s Menudo/Afritada Mix and cover. Bring to a boil and simmer until the chicken is done, adding water if necessary.
Add fried potatoes, bell pepper and green peas. Simmer for 2 minutes. Serve hot.