- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 cup All purpose Nestle Cream OR Evaporated milk
- 1 can of 555 Sardines - Spanish Style
- Cheese (optional)
- Basil (optional)
- Open 1 can of 555 Sardines - Spanish Style. Seperate the fish from the oil.
- Mash the sardines and set aside.
- On a heated pan, melt the butter. Remember, do not put too much butter because it will interfere with the sardines' taste.
- Put the mashed Sardines.
- After a while, pour the oil that was separated from the sardines in the can.
- Afterwhich, pour the Nestle Cream or Evaporated Milk. (Mine, I use Nestle Cream!)
- Let it simmer a little
- Serve it with cheese and basil on top. (optional)